Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updates/UF winning/etc

sup guys, sorry I havent updated in a while. I've been fairly lazy in terms of pokering/getting any work done for that matter.

For those who didn't tune in, UF won on thursday, beating OU 24-14. It was a pretty good game, really quite unexpected for the most part. The teams were tied at 7-7 at half, stunning for teams who average a combined 100+ points a game. The defenses really ruled the field as both D-lines played great. The trip started off pretty shitty as I missed my connection in Detroit and was forced to spend the night there (just stayed up all night in Detroit aiport). I played my RTS game and had some japs rallying around me watching, that was hilarious. Miami had some great weather and it was an average of 80 or so throughout the week.

Unfortunately our hotel was full of OU fans. I think I only saw about 10 or so Gators present, which was disappointing. The shuttle to the game consisted of about 12 OU fans and my friend and I. There was alot of trash talk before the game and those ignorant inbreds had posters and such making fun of Florida. I also asked them what they'd do if they lost the game and the very idea was foreign to them. My degen nature almost presented a bet proposal but I controlled myself.

The game as a whole was a good one. As stated, the defenses really stepped up for both teams. Tebow and UF OL/option game took over in the fourth quarter and broke away.






Add Image
Overall, a pretty fun event. I sortve wish I could have stayed in Miami longer but meh, whatever.

Poker has been going meh overall. I deposited into a new site and have been trying out new games. Probably failing on my hourly goal but hopefully I'll be able to get back on track.

School starts tomorrow, I'm taking 13 credits with UNL and 7.5 through Metro (Spanish). I'm taking an array of gay classes, none of which I really enjoy (or expect to enjoy). I have this queer Jazz class I have to take three times a week, we'll see how long that fares. Other such classes include short story (a BS english class where you have to learn idiotic writing theory instead of actually just writing), a history class (queer required history class), and a retard geology class, which should be a joke. Overall a pretty stupid schedule.

I went to the gym for the first time tonight, should be the first step in me getting my fatass back in order. Eating should be better as well and I need to get that back on track as well.

Anyways, time to go to bed soon, I have to get up early (where early = earlier than 12 noon) for gay Jazz. Everybody should go see the movie 'Gran Torino', a fucking hilarious flick with Clint Eastwood. Basic premise is about a crazy old hardass Korean vet that doesn't take shit from anyone. That's about it.

No comments: