Monday, February 23, 2009

chillin

sup guys, sorry no update in a while. again, just not alot to post about. my life is pretty boring.

been running pretty hot in poker. should finish the month around +7 or 8, depending on how well i run. a pretty solid return given the number of hands i played (10k>). i probably have about 15 hours total this month, pretty lame overall. not really sure why i dont enjoy playing...i do know that whenever i do play, i DO enjoy it, albeit for however short it may be. PLO has been going very well and i feel that i'm both playing and running well. haven't played a ton of NLHE the past few months but there have been opportunities that i've been able to use to keep my game sharp (sweating/coaching/reading threads/etc).

i have another week left in my queer spanish class thank god thats almost done. i'm doing pretty mediocre in my other classes but my goal is to pretty much just pass, so whatever. i haven't been a very good student since early in high school. meh, i'll figure it out. alot of my friends are going to grad school and shit...not really for me, at least at this point in my life.

pretty sure i'm going to thailand for like 3-4 weeks over the summer, starting on the 18th of may. going to go with a friend from home (poker player as well), but probably looking for 1-2 others. pm me or whatever and lmk if anyone wants to room with us. think i might do a loooong trip, going from thailand to seattle and then vegas (and finally home) all summer, so we'll see. holla if you're going to be anywhere at the time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hi! i found your blog from our new baby... second cousin? wharton baby... haha