Wednesday, February 25, 2009

sick run

been really sick in PLO, ive been running super high above expectation. its a bit embarrassing but i guess ill just take the money, who cares. i've been pretty disappointed with my non showdown winnings. i've realized that i'm playing a bit too nitty postflop in PLO and sortve just going with hands where i have decent equity. i'm not pushing my marginal edges enough and i'm not making alot of plays that i characteristically did in NLHE. i feel that i need to open up my game a bit more in PLO, and as the spots have become more and more comfortable for me, i can do this.

i hope to continue playing PLO, fuck NLHE. PLO is much more fun and complex, especially when running hot like i am :). In other life news, I'm doing fucking terrible in my classes this semester. All I need to do is pass though so that's my goal. Also been climbing a decent amount as well. I have been having decent success, doing a 5.6-5.7 yesterday and doing 5.7+ and 5.8 today. Pretty impressed with myself.

No comments: