Wednesday, April 29, 2009

closing out april

well, didn't play much poker at all this month. i've been pretty busy with school the last two weeks, as finals are coming up.

i get pretty upset with myself in general. it's terribly pathetic of me to not try and work hard at it, to make alot of money, and be successful. it's something i've always strived to do. i'm not quite sure what it is with me and poker though. many people can play forever, i just can't. maybe i have ADD or something.

next month should be better. school should be done, i'll have some time to play alot.

scuba class formally ended today. i get certified in a few weeks, so it should be good. i'm looking foward to diving around the world, seeing new sites. i think this is definitely a hobby that i can take with me for the rest of my life. my cousins dive avidly and i can't wait to get my open water dives done. first real trip will be in thailand this summer, after that, not sure. maybe australia?

in terms of athletic training and food/dieting, hasn't been so good on either. i was recently sick for a few days (pretty fucking dead to the bed sick) and lost 3 pounds of muscle. i've been trying to get back into it, and i've climbed once, swam once, ran twice since being bed ridden. i currently have a workout bet with ofishgay for $10 a day every day we skip workout, so that should keep me motivated. (lol $10)

My diet has been crap lately. I haven't ate well since ...friday? I got sick, didn't eat jack most of the next few days, and am just now getting back into it. I have alot of food to use up though before moving out. I really do think I should start a log...it'll at least keep me more accountable. Anyways, hope I can get a chance to grind next month.

No comments: