Tuesday, September 1, 2009

goals/end of aug/etc

k bored right now...should be reading some of my book (that i'm supposed to have read/done a summary/report on it soon) but fuck that.

august is finished out though. i didn't really play a ton of poker. won maybe 2k in thailand in the last few days, probably won a few k the past week or two. not really proud of my results but whatever, its winning.

just getting back into the swing of things now, with school. my classes are all looking to be pretty gay...one class, early Christianity, is going to suck some huge dick...the content is incredibly boring and the teacher presenting it is old as hell. he speaks in the same monotone voice and the entire class has a glazed view after 10 minutes in...i'll probably just continue to bring my laptop into class and just read forums/play poker or something.

i'm hoping that i'll do ok this semester, but who knows. with my pathetic work ethic, anything is possible...i sure hope i'll be able to finish though (by december).

still have to enroll in spanish class coming up soon. that's pretty much going to be the most important element of this semester, and my entire graduation is pretty much dependent on it. though, i'm so pathetic when it comes to both spanish and work ethic that i could fail easily.

my goals this month -

get back into climbing- beat a 5.9+.

go to all my classes and do well (for the most part)

play 20k hands (have a prop w/ my roomie, so this should be fine)

play more tourneys

enroll in spanish and finish taxes

win in flag football, don't lose, don't suck dick.

watch UF win all their games.

up my poker learning, watch a video or two a week, start discussion hands again/get back more into coaching.


ive been doing alot better on the wall, getting back into it. ive been trumping most of the 5.9s in the gym, looking to get the 5.9+ out of the way (or at least challenge myself). ive been pretty lazy w/ poker but that isn't a big change.

cheers, gl in august

No comments: