Wednesday, December 24, 2008

happy holidays

not really doing a great job on my goals, haven't been to the gym once, haven't really lifted. haven't cleared any books and have been eating a tremendous amount lately. bring on the weight gain i suppose.

still haven't played poker. it's been nice and stress free. should hold true on my NYE start but meh.

grades should be decent this semester. thus far i've locked in an A, A-, B+, C+ and probably have one last A for the last grade. This will be my best sem in a long while and I'm happy.

my sleep schedule blows ass. waking up at 2:30 routinely, need to stop it.

hope everyone has a good holiday. i'm getting really pumped for the OU game, leaving on january 6th. probably won't go anywhere until that time. hope everyone has a safe and merry christmas!

No comments: