Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vernacular

Alright so some people are offended from my last blog post. Let me explain some of vernacular that might have been misunderstood. I refer to apes (a name that my good friend terp states frequently) as super donkeys. By no means did it reference the black guy in accordance to his race (although it may have seemed that way). Same with 'monkey'. Both are poker terms I use for extremely bad players. Further I just want to state that while I may joke about race alot (and perhaps may be considered racist in many ways), I bear no true hatred towards other people due to color alone. Come up to me wearing FUBU and chains and I'll dismiss you just as quickly as the next moron, white or black. Black guy comes up to me in a suite and glasses, sure I'll accept you professionally just as quickly as the next guy. I'm not going to go out with a white hood and a cross (LOL like they'd let a fuckin asian in to begin).

Do I make racial stereotypes and jokes? Yes. I think they are funny. And that's just not black jokes either, I'll laugh my ass off at asian/white/jew/mexicans/etc jokes just as well. LOOK AT ME I HAVE A SMALL PENIS YUK YUK! I'M A FUCKIN TERRIBLE DRIVER! (And I really am, there aren't any stereotypes there- another jap in my other class said he's been in 5 car accidents. stereotype? I think not. We are awful). Don't tell me you didn't smirk at those last comments because I know you did.

So, yeah, take it for what it is. Label me a racist, a bigot, a hick, whatever. I'm from fucking nebraska. yadda yadda yadda

1 comment:

Alex Ward said...

heh, i found this post quite ammusing :)