Thursday, November 6, 2008

Extermination

So our apartments are really fucking ghetto. It's also getting quite chilly in Nebraska and the insects are dieing, other animals ducking for cover. This includes fucking mice. I was sitting at my computer today, minding my own business. I saw movement flow through my peripheral vision and dismissed it, thinking little of it. I saw a black cloud streak moments after and I knew that this little shit was real. At first I thought it was a large spider, in which case I would have shat myself. I saw it scatter across the room and out the door and realized it was a mouse.

Isn't he cute?

Wrong...this little black piece of shit is about to meet his maker. We went a bit apeshit and bought a bunch of traps/poison.
etc...we have a ton of these all around the house. We've all said that we are going to confirm the kill if we hear a 'SNAP' in the middle of the night.

It won't do me much justice if I never hear this mouse again. I want justice. Justice for invading my territory. Bastard...

No comments: