Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well...

We fucking lost. Lost it all. We lost to a fucking old ass team who's average age is 28. Motherfucker. We lost to some old ass fucking freaks who couldn't run for shit. What in the fuck...

We had execution problems like in the last game. Neither team punted, its just that their offense ate up a ton of clock (and their QB was really tough). He was very fast and had a good arm. We played awfully on defense, every part broke down at least once. Our offense was fine, but we failed to execute on some plays (drops, two interceptions). I think it was the picks that killed us. The other team simply did not make mistakes. I'm pulling a Matt Leinhert here- I thought we were the better team. I think we could have and should have won this game. There is no blame though to anyone- everyone made mistakes and nobody is perfect. I had a disappointing game, only a few catches, no TDs, and a tougher dropped pass that I should've had.

Anyways, this is the end. No more flag football. Nothing more to look forward too. Fuck my life.

Someone also stole my ball during the game, mother fuckers. Going to have to buy a new one. I'm depressed that we lost. Pathetic. Who the fuck loses to 28 year olds? mother FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: