Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bah

Poker isn't going so great these past two days. Been getting coolered alot. Not necessarily suckouts, just running into the top of people's ranges (or people making ridiculous hero calls). So that sucks. Hopefully I'll run better though and focus on my play. I haven't been playing the best either so I can't say that all of the losses are due to coolers. Bah...I also really don't want to play any more today but I probably will just to get my iron man status points. zioajgi;ojagi;ja;ga

Moved in more crap yesterday and organized my room a bit. I should have only one more day to move the rest in (I plan on Thursday), the same day we figure out our cable and shit. Also going to get ESPN Gameplan so I can watch UF play on Aug 30th. So far UF and Nebraska schedules don't conflict so thankfully I'll be able to watch both play.

So I think part of the reason I've been playing poorly lately is FPS. I've always had FPS to a degree and lately have been working to fight it when deemed unnecessary. Today I c/r-ed the river with 4xxx on 446cc Ac Jx board on the river as a bluff after villan 1/2 pot and he eventually called with 37ccxx. Perhaps this was a poor bluff against this specific villan, I haven't yet thought about it yet. Perhaps this fancy play isn't necessary at all at 1/2 PLO (trying to rebuild my stars roll) and straight play is just better. Jokingly enough, I wonder if 'moving up to where they respect your raises' is just better. Hmmmm....

Time to go to football practice though. This is serious business. Can't have another shitty year like last year. Also forgot to mention last time in the blog that I saw Chris Cornell live (singer for Audioslave/soundgarden/temple of dog) and he's fantastic live. Sounded very true to the track and his song selection was good as well.

No comments: